< GO BACK
Posted on May 23, 2017 | Angela Gibson
Ever-changing algorithms and policies are making social media management a pain in the you-know-what, making it even more challenging for businesses running their own social media campaigns to keep pace. That’s why we’ve developed the ultimate social media cheat sheet so you can start getting the most out of your social media posts and get back to doing what you do best.
In this cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to:
- Size images appropriate for each platform
- Design images without having a graphic design degree
- Edit videos and images like a pro
- Generate content so you can dodge writer’s block
- Gather data to inform your social media strategy
Looking for more social media tips, tricks and tools using data to drive decision-making and strategy? Read our thoughts on Strategies for Social Media Success.
- Angela Gibson